CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

First official Paper Pretty Monday Whatnot!!!!

OK so these digi's are ADORABLE.....I used the super cute Beriosova Ballerina.
I colored the image with copics and used shimmerz for the light purple so it sparkles.  The sentiment is from ballerina Sophia from Paper Pretties.  Make sure to visit the Paper Pretties Challenge Blog to see all of the other adorable inspirations and the other digi image release!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Love your bear! The purple and pink makes her SO cute!

artish said...

soooooooooooo prettie in purple!!

Nancy said...

So pretty...I too love the purple! It speaks to me!! The shimmer is awesome!

Tracey said...

Aw she looks so pretty & girly :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.