CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bon Voyage Tuesday!

Hi All. I am back with a new image from the absolutely, phenomenal ARTish over at Paper Pretties!  Isn't this image adorable!  This adorable fella is Ian Laurent and you can see more awesome eye candy on the Paper Pretties Blog.

I used copics to color the image and a fun glitter pen to color over the purple butterfly's to give them some sparkle.  The sentiment is from Bugs and Fishes which is an adorable Paper Pretties Set.

Also the wonderful Heather has started a new thread over on the Pretties Forum for Freebies and Specials.  That's right by clicking there and becoming a pretties follower of the thread you can have access to all the new freebies and new specials info!  Also you can ask questions and really just hang out with the pretties girls!

5 comments:

Kelly Collins said...

Cute job Lisa! I love the colors you chose and the sparkle butterflies.

Nancy said...

Such a sweet card...I love the purples, and this image is just fabulous!

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute, I love your colors!!! great job girl!!

artish said...

perfect sentiment for ian and his flock of butterflies! love your card!!!

Basteltiger´s Welt said...

Sweet, adorable creation.

Hugs, Nadine

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.