CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My first puddlejumper...

I know you are all shocked...SO AM I!!!  How was I able to resist this cuteness for SO LONG!!!  Plus I was very impressed with the super-duper fast response from Lori.  I think I paid this morning at 7 and within 30 minutes my new image was waiting for me.  I used Harper from the brand spankin new release.  She comes with a doll and 2 very adorable sentiments.  I showcased one of them on my card.  I also purchased her so I could play in the brand new challenges and this is the first EVER challenge and it is a color challenge.  I wasn't sure how I would like them all together and OMGosh I am in LOVE with this color combo!  It is bright but very cute!  Because of the bright color combo I am also using this card as my last submission to the 7kids college fund hot or cold challenge....



Isn't she adorable!!!  I had SOOOO much fun coloring her and I can not gush enough about these images!

Supplies:  Stamps: Lori Boyd Designs Puddle Jumpers (Harper) Paper: Stampin Up (Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Regal Rose) DP: Stampin Up retired SAB pack.  Accessories: Sewing machine, Fiskars uppercrest punch

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Cute card Lisa, Harper looks so sweet and I love the stitching on there. Thanks for joining us this week at BLD.

Linda said...

Your card is so cute. This is one of my favorite images. I love the little heart paper and the way you did the sentiment. So cute. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at BLDCC1.

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.