CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Lovely Lolli Anya

I followed the sketch over on Club Anya and Friends blog and because I am probably one of the few people in the world to not have scallop circle nesties I had to think of something to make a scallop circle....Well, looking around my room I realized I had a mini collection of buttons.  All colors and sizes and styles.  so why not FINALLY use some!!!

I also realized I haven't used design paper in awhile and I totally love how this turned out.  She was soooo much fun to color.  One Crazy Stamper is my GO TO place to purchase the greeting farm stamps!!!!
This image was colored with copics! 

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.