CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hot and sketchy challenges

Hi all!  Well I had some time to complete a few cards for some challenges and was really trying to use stamps I hadn't used in awhile or stamps I had never used but HAD to have!

This image is Fleur Anya and you can find her at One Crazy Stamper.  She is one of my favorite stamps to color because now matter how much of a beginner you are with copics she always looks like you are an artist.  or at least that is how I feel when I color her!  


She was stamped with memento black and colored with copics and I followed the sketch over on The Greeting Farm's blog that Mercy did and also picked my colors for the "hot" part of the "hot or cold" challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.

Stamp: The Greeting Farm, Fleur Anya, Stampendous, everything happy; Paper: Stampin up Daffodil Delight, tempting turqoise; Pattern Paper: Retired Stampin Up; Copics: 0, E34, E57, E47, BG05, E00, R20, Y21, Y08; Other: ribbon-stampin up, baubles, sewing machine, punches-stampin up


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a CUTE card!! Love the sweet image and bright yellow!! Great coloring too!! (= Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog today!! (=

Julie said...

Such a sweet card! I love the bright colors.

Thank your for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.

Julie

Lisa said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.