CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pretty Girl Birthday Hop

WOW!  Two January Birthday hops!  Aren't you lucky for all the fabulous, delicious eye candy!  I had to use the new Betty cause OMG I am dieting and I am hoping she is making me something yummy to eat.  This cake on the card looks delicious!  mmmm birthday cake..... OK so I have been doing the 17 day diet now for 10 days!  and just like they said I lost 10 pounds in the first week.  I am wearing jeans I haven't worn since my wedding 2 years ago.  When I stepped on the doctors scale the other day and saw that weight loss I almost cried cause I was sooo excited!

OK enough about dieting and back to yummy birthday cake.  It just happens to be my Pretty friend Amber's Birthday!  Betty and I had to whip her up a fabulous cake with some yummy butter cream icing (that's the kind I like and I happen to sneak spoonfuls of the icing when baking...)




If you just happened to stop by and would like to go through the complete hop make sure you stop at the Paper Pretties Blog.  If you are continuing on the next stop is the simply fabulous Nadine Buhl.  Have a fabulous hop and once again a very, very Happy Birthday to Amber!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Betty is adorable, and her cake looks delicious!!!

Kelly Collins said...

Great job on the card and on the diet!

Amber (bambi64) said...

The perfect card for me since I love to make cakes! I even had to make my own birthday cake so thank you for making one for me. Glad you used buttercream icing as that is my favorite too. Great job on the weight loss!!

Runnergirl Creations said...

Such a sweet card! I love the details! Great job! :) I'm a follower!

artish said...

gorgeous. love the ribbon tabs, yes, truly a great birthday cake to share.

Tracey said...

This is so gorgeous & I love the ribbon :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.