CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another challenge post....

***2nd post for today please scroll down to see my challenge card***

For the first time EVER, EVER, EVER I actually did the Sketch for you to try over at I <3 2stamp.  It was all of that crazy can not sleep so might as well stamp kinda mojo I had working for me!  I had fun with this sketch and I also kept the colors the same as the previous challenge card for the Color Throwdown cause I really wanted to send her another bright fun card that might make her smile.  My friend is currently battling cancer and I have taken her to her treatments and as hard as this is I can not comprehend what her family is going through.  Since the colors are so bright and I used Eleanor from Kraftin Kimmie in her super cute swimsuit and I was really good about not stitching and using twine and all of that good stuff I am also entering her in this weeks Kraftin Kimmie Challenge.  I had so much fun entering all of the challenges this past week.

Here is the Sketch for you to try!  I love this sketch and will definitely revisit it in the future!
 Here is my card featuring Eleanor from Kraftin Kimmie!  You can purchase her from One Crazy Stamper.  If you look really close at the sentiment you will see the very faint soft sky blue ribbon.

Supplies:  Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie (Eleanor), Stampin Up (Best Yet), Verve (Believe) Paper: Stampin Up (Melon Mambo, Early Espresso) DP: Making Memories (Raspberry Small Dots) Copics: E79, R20, E25, Y08, E00, RV04, G94 Ink: Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Versamagic wheat Accessories: Fiskars uppercrest punch, Cuttlebug swiss dots folder, making memory brads, square nestabilities, SU 1 1/4 circle punch, SU 1 3/8 circle punch



3 comments:

Broni said...

What a sweet, happy card! Thanks so much for playing along in this special Color Throwdown challenge!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Haha! Great job with Eleanor and I love the way you paper pieced her outfit! Love it! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

Lori said...

Fun card! Love the paper pieced outfit.

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.