CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Prettie Girl Birthday!

OMG!  This is my first pretty girl birthday blog hop!  Are you ready?  I am dancing around, so excited to give a great big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Jessica Fick.  So just in case you just showed up and you would like to start at the beginning of this super fun blog hop visit the Paper Pretties Blog. 

I have the Super cute new digi on display for Jessica's birthday!  She is Purrrty girl by ARTish!  Isn't she just perfect for a woman's birthday card!  Probably cause she is doing exactly what I want to do on my birthdays!  She's got the comfy spot and the bling that her Purrrty boy gave her and the only thing missing is a yummy box of chocolates!

Your next blog to hop is the uber talented Lorie Ames.  Have fun hopping!!!!



11 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh Lisa, this is such a sweet card! Fabulous job :)

StampOwl said...

so cute

Nancy said...

Such a cute card!! I love the purples!!

Chris said...

love what you did with this image, it's adorable. and love, love, love the lavender embossed cs.

Tracey said...

This is so pretty & I love the embossed background :o)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kelly Collins said...

Love the colors and your embossing. Nice card!

Katie Skiff said...

Very pretty colors!! Great job

Delia said...

Super cute card, love your colors and layout. TFS

Cheryl said...

This is really cute! I love the bling.

artish said...

tell PuRRRty to call up Truffles and tell that piggy to share those chocolates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome card!! yes, pawfect for a ladies birthday!!

Javablustamper said...

How ca-ute!! LOVE your creation!! Those colors are GREAT!!


ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.