CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Paper Pretties What Not Monday!!

I have a huge announcement to make!  I was excepted a few weeks ago to be a part of the Paper Pretties first ever digi design team....

January 3rd is the official start of my term but um have you SEEN these images!!!  ARTish is a wonderful designer and I am SUPER, DUPER proud to play with those FUN images!!!  there are 2 digital images being released today.  I am showcasing Dr. Feelgood.

I colored this with copics and used some stickles for the apple and milk.  For the sentiment I used a sharpie cause when I feel like this all I can say is UGH.....  Isn't this a super cute image!!!  For more fun inspiration visit the pretties blog!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Lisa!! What an awesome card, and the "UGH" says it all! I can't wait to start working with you on the Paper Pretties Digi DT!

artish said...

i couldn't agree more...you nailed the sentiment in 3 letters! love how you colored the quilting squares with white centers. and shiny apples and milk...a girl after my own heart...i love shiny! congrats to you...can't wait to see what you create next monday!

Teresa Kline said...

this is so very cute, great coloring...have a wonderful 2011!

enjoy *~*

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.