CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

BIG Bear Hugs...

If you haven't noticed yet I am completely, hopelessly addicted to Kraftin Kimmie and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way!  I love the moonlight whispers collection and I am super lucky that Lora over at One Crazy Stamper has tons of the connection available and she also has the new release stamps as soon as Kraftin Kimmie releases them!  How cool is that!

I used Kraftin Kimmie (Goldilocks) and of course colored her with copics.  I used my sewing machine to stitch around the image and I distresses and wrinkled the edges. 

This card was made for a friend of mine that is currently battling cancer.  She is very strong and is dealing with a lot right now so anything I can do to help, I'm trying to do.http://www.onecrazystamper.com/category_9/Copic-Products.htm

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.