CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Love you!

Have you entered our challenge yet?  it's almost time to pick this months winner so make sure you get your submission in!  I had to get one more love card in although with next month being the love month you might see tons more!

I had to use my Kraftin Kimmie Goldilocks because she is just so adorable and obviously loves her teddy bears!  I wanted something a little non traditional for love so I did green, yellow, and blue.
 I'm going to keep this short tonight because it is FREEZING here.  I know all of you crafty people with snow and below zero weather are laughing at this cold California girl but I swear I am shivering!  Happy crafting and thanks so much for all of your wonderful supportive comments on our blog!


Supplies: Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie (Goldilocks), Sentiment is Kraftin Kimmie Josephine  Copics: C1, E00, E53, E31, YR24, E43, E30, G94, R20 the ribbon and design paper is from my personal stash.

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.