CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

OMGosh.....MORE challenges

I think it is because I can not sleep so I figure if I can't sleep I should craft and stamp!  Well the good news is that I have been able to participate in tons of challenges!!!

For this card I used the challenge over at color throw down to use Melon Mambo, Early Espresso and Soft Sky.  This card will be going postal to the wonderful stamper that was diagnosed with the heartrenching diagnosis of stage 4 stomach cancer.  My heart, thoughts and prayers are with her during this awful time. I am also entering this into the hot and cold challenge over at 7 kids college fund....with these bright colors it has to be HOT!  I also used the sketch for this weeks MFT sketch challenge MFTWSC2


Supplies:  Stamps: MFT (pure innocence) Paper: SU (Melon Mambo, early espresso) DP: Making Memories (Raspberry Small Dots) Ribbon: American Crafts, Copics: B00, E00, G94, E34, 0, R20, RV11, E27, RV04 Accessories: CB Swiss Dots folder, CM circle cutter, scor-pal, SU modern Label punch


2 comments:

Broni said...

What a cute card! Love the PI image! Thanks so much for joining us in this special Color Throwdown!

Lori said...

How sweet! Love the mix of different sized polka dots you used in your design.

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.