CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Daffodil Anya

I am loving the greeting farm stamps. I am a huge fan of anya...which is really funny considering I wasn't a huge fan at first....then I got my hands on them and OMG converted!!!! They are amazing to color and add to ANY project!!!! I love the sketch challenge they recently had! usually not a huge fan of sketches cause I am horrible at getting creative with them but these sketches brought the creative person out!!!

I have been dieing to make a black and yellow card since I saw daffodil delight. Yellow and Black are REALLY in right now! this was soooo much fun to make! I used the new stampin up daffodil delight and the vintage wallpaper embossing folder. I used copics to color and shimmerz for the dresses and to paint the white primas the shimmery coal color and put clear dew drops in the flower center.

I entered the challenge here

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.