CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another attempt....crossing my fingers

Stamping Bella was my first non stampin up purchase. and that was at the beginning if this addiction...uh I mean hobby ;) I have loved everything Em has done with her company and she is at the top of my list of stampin' babes I HAVE to meet. You know that question where you have to pick people you would have to a dinner party and it can be anyone dead or alive.....Well one of mine is Em. Just reading her blog you know she would be a blast to have at the dinner party, especially after this sistah keeps topping off her wine glass!

I was overjoyed when I found out that Em was hosting her first EVER open design team call! Well part of it is you have to enter all of the August challenges. Easy Peasy..right?


Well this weeks was to add bling. Sounded simple enough...umm 3 cards later that just weren't enough and this was the best out of the three! UGH! It is not my favorite work I have ever done but I still think it turned out all right.....just not my best work....I am ready to jump in to see what the next week has in store. I am hoping with my birthday being at the end of the month that will be some added luck for me....

I love daisyboardabella!!! She is fierce :) I also had some basic grey eskimo kisses still in my stash and I love that Wild wasabi matches perfect. For the bling I added martha stewert snow glitter under her boots and dew drops in the corners.

I feel like a contestant on American Idol....."This means the world to me and this is my dream" and I am holding up 2 fingers and Ryan is telling everyone to call to vote for me! :) Stay tuned for more bella goodness!!! I am in a goofy mood as I am posting this so excuse the rambling!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.