CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Bella's are lookin' for a sistah!!!! Pick me!

Ok so Stamping Bella is looking for a new stampin' sistah to join the ranks....was I ever soooo excited for that oppurtunity!!!! That is on my goal list cause I love me some stamping bella. last weeks challenge was for paper piercing. I paper pieced the baloons and colored the image with copics. I also sponged the edges with memento ink. I love this thick satin ribbon that I have owned forever but just opened! OK I will be hitting the craft room tomorrow to work on this weeks challenge which is getting blingy!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.