CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another challenge

I think I am becoming a bit of a challenge addict!!!!


One of my favorite stores to buy all kinds of crafty goodies is 7 kids college fund! I love this store!!! I usually buy my Kraftin kimmie and The greeting farm stamps there (that is when I am not doing an order for all that scraps). 7 kids has such a large selection of just about everything you would want to own. Recently they have started a new challenge blog. Since it incorporated 2 of my favorite things (pink and dots) I HAD to make time to play.

This image is available over at 7 kids college fund. My dots is the Swiss dot cuttlebug folder on the background and the pink is just about everywhere. I also used pearl dots! And some pretty pink shimmerz on her dress and flowers. I love Anya because she is SO much fun to color. I colored her with my copics!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ah, so cute!

Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie

Manuela said...

Lovely card! ♥

Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
¤Manuela¤

Lisa said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at 7kids challenge!

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.