CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

One Crazy Stamper....Our first challenge

Of course our first challenge had to be Christmas/winter themed!  I personally love the snow but that is because I have to visit it cause it never comes where I am!  I have to admit this is my first Popcorn the bear stamp and it definitely will not be the last!!!!  It stamped so well and the main image was soooo big!  It was also a lot of fun to color which is a big deal to me cause I love coloring anything I can!  I used some pretty stickles for the sparkles on the hat.  I went for clean and simple with this card cause I wanted the image to be the main focal point!



Supply List : Popcorn the bear: Snow BuddiesCopics (Bears: E30, E55, E57, E33, E34, O Other: R46, G94, YG67, B21, BV11, G21), Ice Stickles: Arctic Ice, Generic Ribbon (pleated), Kaisercraft Self Adhesive Silver Rhinestones
 
Ok so for the challenge Info!  visit our Design Team Blog and you could be randomly selected by participating to win a $25 gift card to the OCS store!


The Rules:

You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must mention and link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.

6 comments:

Dana said...

This was my fist Popcorn too and I was amazed at how large they are. I agree.. they stamp like a dream. You did a great job on your coloring and I love your layout!
Hugs~
Dana

jonim52 said...

Oh!!Your card is adorable!

Madge H. said...

Lisa, what an adorable card. Very elegant using the image as the focal point.
rubber hugz, inky wishes,
Madge

Jacilynn said...

Lisa, I love the bunched ribbon. How very cute. Great coloring.
x

Sue said...

Lisa, a great card. They are so adorable.

Beate said...

That is one cute image and card!
Hugs and smiles

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.