CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cinderella running from the ball....

Ever since I saw this Kraftin Kimmie Cinderella stamp at One Crazy Stamper I wanted her to move....It just felt like she had to.  I colored her with copics and watered down some shimmery paint and painted her dress so it sparkles a lot in person.  The trees are stamped with some unknown tree stamp I had in my stash and I used a white pin and stickles (Icicles) to make it look snowy.  I also used stickles on the makeshift paper hill.

Here is the basic picture head on.
Here is a picture when she is all the way to the left and she can spin and move just by pushing her.
Here she is moved into the middle
Here she is all the way to the right.

This is my first spinner card and it was fun and super easy to do!  I loved how she moves and think this is a great interactive card!  She wasn't that hard to cut around either.  Her neck is very thin and started to get flimsy and I was worried about it ripping so I took the stickles and put it on the back of her neck in a thick line and let it dry and that seemed to be a pretty good/quick/easy fix to give her neck some strength.

Don't forget about the challenge going on until the end of the month!  Christmas/Winter themed!  I think Cinderella fits right in!

2 comments:

Sue said...

How adorable -- love how Cinderalla runs.

Jacilynn said...

love this. what a great idea to do a moving card!

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.