CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I love ice cream

Every time I try to diet or eat healthy there is one thing I never even think about giving up. That is Ice Cream. I love it! If I am going healthy I may do frozen yogurt or sugar free ice cream but it is always there. my favorite is either rocky road from dryers or chunky monkey from Ben and Jerry's!


When MFT came out with a set called here's the scoop I knew I HAD to have it! I haven't played with it too much but i did get some ink on it last weekend. this is what I came up with. I even used brights which is really NOT my usual color choice. I used prismacolor and gamsol to color in. I also used the ginger blossom design paper to paper piece the chair in the picture. Hope you like!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Super-cute! And I'm SO with you. Who can resist ice cream!?!

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.