CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Nick! (non-stamping post)

Today my boyfriend turns 26! I love birthdays and love to make sure they are extra special. I feel mine should be a national holiday so I usually go a little overboard with birthdays! We are planning on a nice dinner together at Olive Garden (one of our favorite restaurant) then doing cake and ice cream with both of our families. About a week later we will really do the celebrating and I am taking him to go see one of his favorite comedians Christopher Titus (from the old fox TV show Titus). We are going with family and friends so there will be a fairly large group of us (about 15). He doesn't normally get to do a lot of fun stuff because he has been working so many extra shifts so we can buy a house. I hope this is a special birthday for him and that he has fun! Oh and just in case your wondering....he received his gift a few weeks early. he got a 55 gallon fish tank and stand and some fish......we now have 3 fish tanks set up.....that of course is a whole other blog post :)

Here are some of my favorite pics:

This is us at a family friends wedding reception! I love getting him to dress up and looking all nice!


Nick would of course kill me if he knew I was putting this picture up. This is him first thing in the morning playing his guitar. He is so talented and there is nothing sexier then a guitar player:)

This is us on our first trip we took together. We did a three day weekend in Reno and stayed in this beautiful suite that had one of those huge jet bathtubs in the room. it was heaven. I probably took 5 baths in 3 days just cause it had jets!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.