CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gina K Sketch Challenge

This is a card I made using Gina K's Owl always love you stamp set. I t was n my mailbox Thursday night and it was trimmed and inked Thursday night. I absolutely love her stamps and I have 3 more sets to trim so I can use them all. You may be Gina k'd out this month :) Oh and just to warn you I received my MFT order today as well so that is 3 more stamp sets that need some love.....and I checked UPS and my stamping bella order should be here on Tuesday......July was my splurge and enjoy it while it last month. There will not be another month like this until December :)



Ok So onto the card. I really like how this turned out and was happy cause it just clicked. Dontcha love when that happens. of course I colored with my OMS. Would I color with anything else!



Unless inspiration strikes and I am struck by genius (or Gina, pretty much one and the same) I may use this for my darling boyfriend's 26th birthday this upcoming Wednesday. We'll be the same age for a whole month and a half before I turn back into the older woman. He loves to joke that I robbed the cradle.

Hope you all are haveing a creative weekend and enjoy the card!

1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute card! Isn't getting new things so much fun?

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.