CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Back to stamping

Asela, one of the wonderful stamp creators for Gina K.'s stamp line has a wonderful stamp set called Botanical Dreams. It is so versatile and can be used to so many ways. She recently posted a challenge getting us all ready for the next Gina k release which will start this week ( a little later then usual due to those lucky ducks being at CHA in Chicago). This was the card I created using her sketch for her challenge. I used the technique I learned on Gina K.'s blog (crayon resist) I used my new Martha Stewart inks I recently purchased at wal-mart. I am trying to get rid of the rest of my 08 in colors cause I don't have much left and not sure it is wise to keep it. I also used white ink with another one for the stamps on the soft sky paper. the vanilla ribbon is basic ribbon from Michael's. the dream sentiment is also from the stamp set!

1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

I have got to try that technique, your card is so pretty.
Gina

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.