CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Willow with a cocktale

Hi All!

Hope you are staying warm as the cold weather is coming in!  I will keep this short and sweet today !
I used the adorable Willow with a cocktail!  She was super fun to color and she inked up so clean and it was such a nice impression. I was really impressed with that!  Some stamps I have to stamp a few times to get a perfect impression and this one was the first shot!  I used some design paper from my minds eye and I kept this really clean.  I did not add a sentiment yet because I am not sure what I might use this for in the future.  Of course she was colored with my copics!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.