CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

OCS January Challenge.....

Hi all!  Happy, Happy New Year!  2012 is going to be great!!!  Lots of fun stampy time ahead!

This months fabulous challenge is to use Red, White and one other color.  I kinda cheated cause I colored my sunflower with oranges and yellows :)  The other color that I did pick was pink.  This card is pretty thick because the main layer is popped up on the white base, the nestie cut outs are popped up on that layer, la la rosie is cut out and popped up and I stamped, colored and cut out a 2nd flower and that is popped up on the original.  I really like how that adds dimension and it is such a cute card and image!

To join in this months challenge be sure to visit the One Crazy Stamper blog!


Supplies:  Stamps: La La Land--Sun Flower Rosie  Ink:  Memento Black Copics:  Sketch ( Flower--YR04, YR24, Y08, G94  Skin--R20, E00   Clothes--R37, RV13    Eyes--BG10   Hair--E25, E55, E34)  Pattern Paper is Cosmo Cricket and Creative Imaginations. Paper:  Bazzil Textured, SU Riding Hood Red, SU Regal Rose.  American Crafts Ribbon.  Small scalloped and regular oval nesties.

2 comments:

Shari said...

So adorable Lisa, and I can just picture all of those layers!!! Wishing you and yours all the best in 2012.

Maire Gamber said...

Great card Lisa! I love the background DP... looks like the New year is starting with a bang! Beautiful!
Hugs,
Marie

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.