CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

My Review of Wall Mounted Wine Rack

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Features:

  • Wall mounted wine rack
  • 6 Bottle wine storage
  • 8 Glass stemware rack
  • Shelf pictured is not included
  • Overall dimensions: 10.5" H x 27.5" W x 9" D


LOVE this product

By RasFam2009 from Suisun City, CA on 9/3/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Attractive Design, Sturdy, Holds Bottles Securely, Good Capacity, Efficient Use of Space, Easy To Assemble

Best Uses: Gifts, Decoration, In The Kitchen, In The Dining Room

Describe Yourself: Stylish, Frequent Entertainer, Bargain Hunter

This product ships ready to hang on the wall. it is a really nice design the color goes great with my stainless steel appliances and it is way sturdy!!! I am very impressed and the great design adds so much to my home!!!

(legalese)

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.