CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Mothers day in August?

Ok so I am a lot late in posting this! this was another sample of the make and take we did in April. Just in time for Mothers day! SO much fun!!!

I used pebbles shimmer chalks which are fabulous. Sad story about those same chalks is on the drive home they were destroyed by bad packing! the slipped out of my bag and when I opened the door they were all crumbled and smooshed and fell out of my door. UGH!! I saved what I could but still would like to replace them! I also used the Messages for MOM set and the medallion background from stampin up.

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.