CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Favorite Bunny

I don't think I have shown this card and I created it a few months ago (shame on me!!!) This card was for a past guest designer challenge over at My Favorite Things. I used bubble bunny to try to make a masculine card. I actually sent this card to my grandpa for his birthday! This card has a lot of shimmer on it which I think is one of my favorite things to add to most of my cards....the quickest way to add shimmer is the shimmery SU acrylic paint added to a spray bottle with rubbing alcohol....It turns it into a something close to glimmer mist! then you just spray the paper and let it dry and it dries super fast and just leaves the shimmer behind!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.