CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

One of those days....

More like weeks. Whew I need a vacation filled with sand, surf, and lots and lots of margaritas. Preferably served by a cabana boy....hey my husband is in his recliner next to me getting served by his cabana girl.

School is in full force and I just finished week 4. I spent 3 hours today after school studying for an exam next week. And I havn't been sleeping well. I need to get ahead on stamping cause we are switching my stamp room to another room because it will be easier to get more organized in there (or is that somethins us crafters just tell ourselves when the supplies start forming an army and taking over!). I know once the move happens it will take weeks to get it back to how I want it. Although I think it will look better and give me more space.

Ever since I found Dog Gone Stamps this stamp has been my favorite. I knew I wanted to use this sentiment I have had for awhile. I found some design paper I have had in my stash since my scrapping only days and used scissors to cut "waves". I also used the new SU in colors! Lovin' them!


I will be making an announcement soon that may have a sweet treat for ya'll so stay tuned!!!! Also, World card making day is coming up...what are your plans?

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.