CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Cuttlebug and Nesties Storage....

OK so awhile ago I was involved in a "bag lady swap" on Splitcoast and to be different the "bag I received was actually a close to my heart retired plastic stamp storage bin. She had decorated mine for cards. But once I started looking at it I realized it was THE perfect size for my cuttlebug dies and my nesties. And they would all be in one spot. Can't get any better than that. So here are the pics of my little project:
This is the clear bin without any decorations. I bought it off of e-bay cause I am using the pre-decorated one already.
This is the label I made for the front. I did it on the computer on cream cardstock. I used some designer paper that I have been hoarding (shocking, right?)
This is how I decorated the top so you couldn't see the CTMH logo. I used the new SU in color crushed curry ink. I love it!
I used the SU Tag punch to make my tabs. Here is what the top looks like:
Here is what one of the individual dividers look like: I rounded the corners and just put tabs. I have 16 sets of nesties, 14 CB embossing folders and 1 sizzix die and I still have a 3rd of the box to go for storage
Now I went to Home Depot and bought Magnetic vent covers. I was able to cut it with my rotary paper cutter and it is flexible enough. They came 3 per pack for 5.00. I was able to get 9 sets of nesties storage per pack. I still need to label each magnetic sheet and number the dies so I can make sure I don't lose any.
Here is one final shot of the storage all put together.
If you have any questions that I didn't answer, feel free to e-mail me or leave me a comment!

2 comments:

Stamp Scrap & Craft said...

Love It!!!

Jennie said...

Look at your organization! Love this idea. Thanks for sharing. :o)

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.