This is the clear bin without any decorations. I bought it off of e-bay cause I am using the pre-decorated one already.
This is the label I made for the front. I did it on the computer on cream cardstock. I used some designer paper that I have been hoarding (shocking, right?)
This is how I decorated the top so you couldn't see the CTMH logo. I used the new SU in color crushed curry ink. I love it!
I used the SU Tag punch to make my tabs. Here is what the top looks like:
Here is what one of the individual dividers look like: I rounded the corners and just put tabs. I have 16 sets of nesties, 14 CB embossing folders and 1 sizzix die and I still have a 3rd of the box to go for storage
Now I went to Home Depot and bought Magnetic vent covers. I was able to cut it with my rotary paper cutter and it is flexible enough. They came 3 per pack for 5.00. I was able to get 9 sets of nesties storage per pack. I still need to label each magnetic sheet and number the dies so I can make sure I don't lose any.
Here is one final shot of the storage all put together.
If you have any questions that I didn't answer, feel free to e-mail me or leave me a comment!