CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fairy nice.....

I love fairy's and butterflies and just love to make them sparkly. Of course anything sparkly is SOOOOO freaking difficult to photograph. I used shimmerz on each of the prima flowers, her wings and her hair. As I was coloring her all I could think of was tinker bell and her pixie dust. Which is why I used shimmerz.
I used the script cuttlebug folder and used memento's plum ink and ran the ink lightly over the raised lettering. I colored her with copics. This stamp is by Dog Gone Stamps and you can find it here.

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.