CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

OK...OK...Enough of the pastels

For some reason my usually lonely versamark pad has been getting a workout. I love the pastels as a color choice. As you can tell I did 2 cards recently with pastels and they look different. I go back and forth on what pastels I use. I do own my stampin up ones but I also own ones by Pebble that have shimmer and also another set that has different shades from stampin up. Sometimes variety is key:)
This card is using the grass set from Dog Gone Stamps: I used 2 different stamps to create this scene in versamark. I then just dabbed my chalk over it to create the colors. It is hard to tell in the picture but this chalk is the shimmery one and it has quite a bit of shimmer on the card.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.