CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 21, 2009

DT Submission for The Pixie Cottage

These are some cards you may have seen in the past. These are 3 of my favorite cards to submit:
This was created with 2 of my favorite colors, Certainly Celery and Lavender. I used MFT.
This was created with Stamping Bella. I love how primas just add to the image. Copics were used for this image.
This Card also used MFT. I love buttons. I also used ghost images which add that little something

You can find their DT call here

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.