CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Some more catch up

This was SUCH a fun card to make!  I stamped her in versamark and clear embossed.  I realized after I started that it is WAY better to start on the embossed image and work my way out with my sponge dauber.  Going the other way made it darker in some spots.  The design paper says I love you in French and I thought that fit perfect with the image.  I used Jane Davenport Blow a Kiss by Stamping Bella


 

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.