CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Art Impressions Party Girls

Hi All,

I had sooooo much fun doing today's card!  It was one of those that felt easy.....Believe me, some of these cards just don't want to flow!  I used the super cute Art Impressions Party Girls!  The set comes with some great sentiments that are very versatile and can be used with soooo many different images!  I also used Memento Black to stamp my image and copics to color.  I had some scraps of some fun paper in my stash that I used with some larger 10mm brads!




No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.