CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Paper Pretties meets bugaboo!

*SCROLL DOWN FOR MY ONE CRAZY STAMPER POST*


I am soooo excited to share this with you because I have loved this company for a long time and their adorable images but I'm always worried about jumping into a new company cause then I have to have all their stamps!  Boy am I in trouble cause I loved this digi stamp!

The challenge was black, silver and bling!  I thought it was soooo much fun and bling was perfect for this cute image!

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

I love what you've done with her! She's super grand! Thanks for helping us out over at Bugaboo this week!
-Cheryl
Bugaboo Guest Designer
Nov/Dec

Min said...

Awesome BLING you used with Ruby!! So great to have the Paper Pretties team playin' along with the Bugaboo team!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.