CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Blessed baby

Hi All!!  Well I tried to brave the stores for all of the spectacular deals but only did one!  One Crazy Stamper has the right idea by giving us GREAT DEALS but from the comforts of our own home!  I love that!  AND to top it all off I spied some new stuff in the store that is on my Christmas list to Santa this year!  Especially some of the new Kraftin Kimmies and My Favorite Things

I love the a la mode collection by My Favorite Things and they really became one of my favorite new collections!  They are so fun and fresh and of course great to color!  I used Oh Baby for today's card.

All of those baby showers I had in October and November are expecting their babies in December so I needed some welcome baby cards.  I had these ribbon charms in my stash for years and I am really trying to use what I have cause I HAVE soooooo much stuff that I can't find my way around it all.  Hope you all can find some crafty time this weekend!

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.