CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

OCS April Challenge brings flowers!

Hi All!  I am back from vacation and have been under the weather.  We came home with nasty colds and I also have a sinus and ear infections on top of that.  YUCK! 

This months challenge over at One Crazy Stamper is to use flowers!  I used Pink Cat Studio Birds make a cupcake and OMGosh this stamp is super cute!  make sure to join us this month for the challenge.  I am keeping this short today so I can take some more day-quil and watch some more daytime TV.
Supplies:  Pearls, Square Nesties (Small and large and regular and scalloped), Pink Cat Studio (Birds make a cupcake)

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.