CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Copic and a Playdate Challenge!

Hi all!  I was able to play in 2 challenges and love this monochromatic card!  I usually do not do them but love how it looks!

The first challenge is the Play Date Cafe

 The second challenge I entered was the iCopic challenge!
Here is the card using both of these challenges:

I didn't have ribbon that would match so I used the green copic I had to color this white textured ribbon to match!

Visit the challenges to play along!



3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful Lisa! Your coloring is remarkable! Glad to see you using a TGF image and your take on the colors is perfect! Very ingenius of you to color the ribbon, the true sign of a resourceful crafter! Great work! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is ever so sweet! What a darling image and fantastic use of our color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

thescrapmaster said...

This looks so good! Thanks so much for playing along!
Hugs,
Samantha
iCopic Design Team Leader
SP and Company Stamps

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.