CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

YNS and OCS--Erin from Ireland

This is another super adorable image from Your Next Stamp--Erin from Ireland.  You can find her here at One Crazy Stamper.  Isn't this super cute paper?  I bought it this last weekend and I had to use two different patterns which I usually stay away from but I love how it turned out!  Love this image!!!

I have been talking a lot lately how I want some fun spring weather and not this yucky, rainy, winter weather so I had to do something about it.  This week you will See some posts from me but they are ALL pre-posted!  I am on a much needed vacation with my family and a belated honeymoon for my husband and I.  Today (Saturday) we are spending the day at Disneyland in southern California and tomorrow we head to long beach to get on a cruise ship for a week in Mexico.  I am ready for fun and sun!  If you comment and have questions I will get back to you when I return!  Happy crafting in my absence!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.