CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday What Not

Hi all.  As previously mentioned I am pre posting and finally enjoying some quality time with my hubby!!!  Today, tuesday we are supposed to be arriving in Cabo for 2 days.  I will be sure to share some pictures when I get home! 

Now on to share a super cute, super new Digi from Paper Pretties.  I was at wal-mart the other day and saw a pack of doilies for 1.00 (30 in there!!) so I bought them cause I really wanted to try them on a card and OMGosh what a wonderful affect.  Also loving my twine at the moment!  Make sure to hop over to the Pretties Blog to see some more eye candy!


See ya soon!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.