CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday What Not

OK I am here to show you an adorable image!  Is it me or do these images JUST KEEP getting BETTER!  I had to use some bright colors because we were having some fabulous weather but today that wonderful sunshine went buh-bye and in came the rain....UGH!  So I would like the blue skies to come back!



I love how simple this card is....a great layout to mass produce.  I think I might be doing that with all the wonderful sentiments over at Paper Pretties!  This image was released yesterday and if you would love to see all the super duper yummy eye candy visit the Pretties Blog!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.