CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Love

Hi All!

Hope February is treating you all fabulously!  I am on a diet/weight loss kick.....trying to go to the gym as much as I can, eating way healthier then I ever have and all because I would love to fit in some clothes I have been saving for my thinner self.... WHEW!  Between that and school I have not had a lot of extra time to craft but I do have a card to share for the most recent challenge at One Crazy Stamper for their "Pink" Challenge and I happened to re purpose some lace on there (I think it was on an old shirt cuff) and so it also qualifies for the fabulous challenge on the Kraftin Kimmie Blog!

Isn't she fabulous!!  She is new and I had to ink her up as fast as I could!  Hope you enjoy and I will be back soon with some more goodies!!!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.