CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Creatively Different~Challenge

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful week. I want to say thank you to all who played in our last challenge. Hopefully you all will find inspiration this week. It was so much fun to see every one's creations. OK so for the details:

This challenge is about thinking outside of the box. Your challenge is to make any size card but an A2 (4.25x5.5). This can be square, long rectangle, circle, or any other size card :)

I used two different sets for this card. I think this snowman is my favorite Christmas image EVER.....yes I said EVER :) I have used him on sooooo many thing so far and I just keep reaching for this set! It is from the Let it Snow Set. The sentiment is from Holiday Sentiments. I was trying to make an elegant Christmas card and it was really hard to get a good photograph.


OK now for the fun stuff! We want you to play along! Get some inspiration and show us your creativity!!! Of course their are rules. You must be a Creative Clear Stamps follower (super easy! In the side bar click follow) And of course you will have a chance to shine. Post your creation using the mr. widget below. You don't have to use Creative Clear Stamps but of course it is always a bonus if you do! You have until Sunday Night 11/22/09 at 8pm cst (9pm eastern, 6pm pacific). The prize each week will be a "CCS Challenge Winner" Badge to display on your blog and a personal discount code of 10% off your next CCS store purchase.Make sure you use CCS7 when you post your creation on splitcoast! Don't forget to display your winning badge so you can be in the running for a guest designer spot!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.