CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

BLOG winner!!!

Sorry I am running a little late! I was not feeling to well last night but that DI NOT stop me from going to a stampin up party :) I ordered the new fresh cuts set at a friends part and I can not wait to get it in....

OK now on to the good stuff. I used Random.org to pick my winner and it choose winner number 2

pat said...
Lisa,I too wonder the same thing with my blog...I think your blog candy idea is great.I just started blogging and get discouraged some days! And think maybe I should just not blog?! (it is time consuming to update daily...I've kinda let mine go a few days.Your blog is great (this is the first time I visited) I love your cards!I love doing sketches and color challenges...I think that's what I look for more on blogs...Keep on blogging and sharing your creations...they are very inspiring.Pat
June 24, 2008 7:46 AM

Pat, send me you address and I can get those images out to you! Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments. I will definitely make an effort to give you my "recipe" for the cards I show you

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.