CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blog Candy 3 days left!!!!!

Make sure you go to this post and let me know what you would like to see more of on my blog!



Also a little belated but you will receive 5 stamped images of each of the images below (to equal 15 images and 2 additional sheets of stamped sentiments) in permanent black ink on SU whisper white paper to be able to color as you choose! I also have some pretty colorful ribbon that you will love! All comments welcome even if you are a first time visitor to this site!



This is my paper pretties givaway!

Hope you enjoy.....Also just bought some MFT stamp sets and I will be playing with those shortly! We have been having some fires here in Northern CA and the air is awful and smoky so I havn't been in the mood for much stamping

1 comment:

Theresa Momber said...

Hi, Lisa. I just clicked through to your blog from your thread in the Gina K forum. I ordered my first sets from her last Thursday. Still waiting, but it shouldn't be long.

When I saw your comment about Northern Ca, I thought I would say "hi." I live in Redding and you have my sympathy with the air quality. It is terrible. Hope it clears soon.

These images are darling. I think I will have to enter...

Happy Stamping,
Theresa

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.