CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Loves Pinterest Challenge

It is time for another weekly challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps!  This weeks challenge is an inspiration challenge based on this pinterest photo:


Isn't this such a FUN picture!  I love the bright, summer colors this picture has!  Here is my card:



I used a butterfly embosslit to make the butterflies and the super cute Stamping Bella Jane Girl.

Please join us over on the challenge blog HERE!

On a personal note I had a very exciting opportunity this last weekend to be apart of the studio audience for X-Factor!  It was really cool and very exciting.  So different from anything else I have ever done!  Here are a few pictures from my weekend!

My friend and I before going in.

here is what the stage looked like




The judges on the stage before the auditions started.



One of the COOLEST things ever!  Gene Simmons from Kiss was there because his daughter Sophie auditioned and they brought him on stage!!!!


Hope you have a great week!





No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.