CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 18, 2012

MFT wishing you luck!

Hi All!

It seems like every week gets busier and busier and I wish I could add a few more hours each day just to stamp!  I see soooo many cute ideas out there but there is just not too much extra time!  I had a little bit of time today to play and I had to pull out some fun, bright colors!

I love this My Favorite Things A La Mode  Talk Nerdy to Me!  It can be used for soooo many different occasions and I love when I can use a single stamp for different purposes!  These stamps are also soooo much fun to color!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.