CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

YNS + One Crazy Stamper = OMGosh lotsa fabulousness :)

I have some AWESOME news!!!!  One Crazy Stamper is NOW a a brick and mortar store BUT no worries they still have fabulous deals online at the online store!

And there is a fabulous release since we were chosen to be the release store for Your Next Stamp!  There are so many wonderful images to play with!  I am a huge fan of Christmas, fall and Halloween themed stamps so this was right up my alley.  I made something a little out of my comfort zone but I am super proud and happy how it turned out!



I used the tutorial over on Splitcoast stampers for the coaster board goodies box!

OK so for the release eye candy from the other design team members visit the challenge blog HERE

And to purchase the release visit the store HERE

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.