CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

la la land.....Sweet Dreams

Sometimes there is a card that turns out better then you pictured it in your head!  this was definitely one of those!  I loved coloring this sweet image and I don't use very many circles and I love the cards I have been seeing with half circles!  Wanted to use different colors since I have been on a purple and pink kick lately and figured some nice soft greens, yellows and blues would be perfect!

I used the sentiment from kraftin kimmie Goldilocks!  I have to admit I go to that sentiment a lot! 

supplies:  embossing-cuttlebug embossing folder, scor pal, Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Goldilocks sentiment and La La Land Sweet Dreams Marci, Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics: (nightgown G82, G94, BV11 hair E55, E31, E30 Skin R20, E00 Bear E37, E35, E34 RV13 Other RV13, C5, C1

No comments:

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.