CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Challenge Card

Hi all!  I had some time to play in a few challenges and wanted to post the card!

This card is for Wee Memories Etsy Inspired Challenge

Here is the Etsy Picture that inspired my card:



I also entered the 7 Kids college fund challenge using this sketch:


I also entered this in the The Greeting Farm's Farmfresh Friday Challenge to make a card for your favorite holiday and My birthday happens to be my most favorite day of the year!

Ok so here is the card!



Thanks for looking!  Happy crafting!!!

6 comments:

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Lisa, very pretty!
Clairex

Erum Tasneem said...

so cute! love the colours!

Unknown said...

Awww how cute and sweet, love the colours, so bright and fun. Thank you for your nice comment on my card. Hugs xxx

Giovana said...

This is a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Penny said...

Love the colors--it makes me want to go to the beach right now! (And I don't have one anywhere nearby!)

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the colors and papers you used.

Copyright

Copyrighted material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2008-2011 Lisa Helmts-Rasmussen. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. If you use any of my designs or CASE my work please give credit where credit is due.

I do receive some products either at a discount or for free in receipt of design work.